A round-up of 20 vegan recipes that you can make with staples from your pantry. Add these delicious recipes to your meal plan for the week or when you can’t make it to the grocery store!
Are you the type of person who hoards canned goods and pantry staples but never really uses them? Well, welcome to my family. I swear our pantry is stocked 24/7. With quarantine and everything, we’ve begun to cut into our pantry stock and I’ve had to get pretty creative with recipes. There are so many delicious recipes that you can make from pantry staples though! Heres 20 delicious ones that you should definitely add to your meal plan for the week.
What are Pantry Staples?
These recipes include pantry items such as:
- black beans
- kidney beans
- canned veggies (corn, tomatoes, etc)
- pasta sauce
These recipes are super easy to make and are great options for when you can’t get to the grocery store.
1. Spicy Jackfruit and Black Bean Tacos by Plantiful Emma
2. Spring Roll Noodle Bowls with Peanut Sauce by Plantiful Emma
3. Red Lentil Dal By Sweet Peas and Saffron
4. Corn, Tomato, and Avocado Chickpea Salad by Half Baked Harvest
5. Calico Bean Soup by Monkey and Me Kitchen Adventures
6. One-Pot Vegan Chili Mac by Rainbow Plant Life
7. Sticky Sesame Chickpeas by Eat with Clarity
8. Vegan Burrito Bowl by The Almond Eater
9. The Ultimate Vegan Chili by Vegan Huggs
10. Lentil Bolognese by Choosing Chia
11.Chickpea Sweet Potato Burgers by Occasionally Eggs
12. Vegan Chickpea Tacos by Ela Vegan
13.Vegan Stuffed Sweet Potatoes with Mediterranean Quinoa by Simply Quinoa
14. 15 Minute Spicy Peanut Butter Noodles by Eat with Clarity
15. Protein Baked Oatmeal by Simply Quinoa
16.The Ultimate Vegan Vegetable Lasagna by the Simple Veganista
17. Roasted Cauliflower Hummus Bowls by Pinch of Yum
18. Crunchy Cashew Thai Quinoa Salad by Ambitious Kitchen
19. Vegan Black Bean Meatballs by Occasionally Eggs
20. Vegan Blueberry Oat Pancakes by Simple Green Recipes