Mushroom Tofu Ramen
A comforting, easy-to-make, delicious recipe that has turned your favorite college meal into a healthy dish.
- July 17, 2019
- 45 min
- Print this
- one carton of mushrooms, chopped (about 8 oz)
- one box of vegetable broth (16 oz)
- 3 tbsp minced garlic
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- one 16oz packet of extra firm tofu
- ramen noodles (about 16 oz)
- teriyaki sauce
- sesame seeds
- Step 1
- Preheat the oven to 350 °F and spray a baking sheet with non-stick oil.
- Step 2
- Chop up the tofu into cubes and marinate in olive oil and teriyaki sauce. Bake in the oven for about 30 mins or until slightly crispy.
- Step 3
- In a large saucepan, saute the chopped up mushrooms in a little bit of olive oil for about 5 mins or until slightly browned.
- Step 4
- Add in the vegetable broth, soy sauce, 3 tbsps teriyaki sauce, 3 tbsps minced garlic, and 2 tbsps sesame seeds. Heat on medium heat until simmering
- Step 5
- In a separate saucepan, cook the ramen noodles in boiling water for about 10 minutes.
- Step 6
- In a bowl, combine the mushroom broth mix and ramen noodles. Top with tofu, avocado, spring onions, and sesame seeds.